From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak charter net>
Date: September 6, 2006 5:26:56 PM CDT
To: Henrik Nilsen Omma <henrik ubuntu com>
Subject: Re: [henrik ubuntu com: Re: still can't boot edgy!!!]

Well, that's no help!!! If the splash is my problem, and i don't know for sure about that, I simply can't use the cd s I don't have sighted assistance. I hope you aren't planning on leaving the cd this way; I do realize this is still under development and I don't mean to be rude, but accessibility means nothing if I can't get the cd to boot.

--
Cheryl
"Where your treasure is,