audacity: was Ubuntu on my desktop

Hi all,
Audacity offers some higher end features and is written in gtk, so it
should be somewhat accessible if the authors have been thoughtful
enough... have never tried it (for accessibility), though.

I just tried audacity with orca and saddly the whole thing seems to show up as inaccessible. Orca must not be getting any events for the application. It's good to know that this is written in gtk+ so hopefully we could interest the authors in solving the problems. Mike