Re: audacity: was Ubuntu on my desktop

Hi to all

I know that Audacity is WXWidget toolkit based, and I think there's a
WXGTK that possibly links these widgets with GTK. There is a stable
version (1.2) and a unstable (1.3.x) version.

I have found this topic into Audacity's wiki page.

Audacity does not have any special support for blind users yet. Many
tasks are difficult or impossible without a mouse. But with some
cleverness, you can
do quite a bit of useful editing. The Audacity developers are working
on better keyboard and screen-reader access for future versions of the
program.

http://www.audacityteam.org/wiki/index.php?title=Audacity_for_blind_users
could be a good start point.

Regards,