Re: [oats-sig] Re: harmonizing on-screen keyboard progress

Great Henrik, I've added my original thoughts from the moz accessibility list.

My ideas have moved on a little and I'm looking at doing something
with Mozilla for Firefox initially but with long term cross platform
goals in this space.

-- Steve Lee
www.oatsoft.org
www.fullmeasure.co.uk

On 10/25/06, Henrik Nilsen Omma <henrik ubuntu com> wrote:
David Bolter wrote:

> Great!  Let us know when the wiki page has an URL you can share.

I've just made a quick start on it here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Projects/OSK-ng

I've ambitiously called it OSK Next Generation :)  I'm not implying that
a completely new app will arise from this, just that we are looking forward.

I've deliberately avoided a classic Pros and Cons setup, but just
invented some fields that should have some relevance. Please help
complete it and add your own fields, topics and ideas!

Henrik

ps. CCing oatsoft list as well