Re: Fwd: others?Fwd: Open Source OCR

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 15:26 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
> there is also GOCR and Ocrad
>
> which are open source.

I haven't tested any of those, but at least as it sounded from the
description of GOcr, it didn't support columns nor fonts. I don't know
how this affects for example the recognition of text documents and a11y
and so on, but it doesn't sound ... ahem good. Please correct me if i'm
wrong somewhere. and a question, is there any way to control OcrAD from
within Gnome other than from a terminal?
/Krister