Re: Fire Vox [ was Re: Orca and Firefox ]

I'm replying to myself with an update.

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 02:23:53PM -0600, kenny wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I tried it using Orca for speech output.  The first problem I've found
> is read to end isn't working.  It starts to read and then appears to
> hang.
> I have notice that I seem to get more information from Firefox now just
> using it as I would normally do.  For example, I know hear if a link is
> external to the document or internal.

Most of my problems were caused by Orca'f default Firefox script getting
in the way.  I copied the self_voicing.py script to my
~/.orca/orca-scripts directory and renamed it to Firefox.py.
This fixed most of my problems and Firefox 2.0 is now much more usable.
I will still have some problems with the auto read command (control
shift a), but other commands work fine.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny