Re: [g-a-devel] Slow keys dialog
- From: Henrik Nilsen Omma <henrik ubuntu com>
- To: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Slow keys dialog
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:05:11 +0100
Bill Haneman wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 22:28, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
Bill, is it an accessibility violation to have unusable accessibility tools?
Are you going to say something helpful?
OK, I should have resisted that last line, sorry.
But there is a valid point under the sarcasm, which is: we are trying to
make new and better tools here and it is not very helpful to then always
refer back to the existing tools which really don't work.
] [Thread Prev