Re: Gnopernicus and the new ubuntu installer

nowindows terrencevak net wrote:
Do you still have the URL for that installer by chance? I'd like to try that instead of the patched-together arrangement I have now, which isn't working too well.

The Ubuntu Live CD can be downloaded from here: That comes in the form of an ISO image that must be burned to a CD, and then boot with that CD.

Some instructions on using the accessibility features are here:

Note that the system does have some limitations.

- Henrik