Ubuntu Dapper Drake live cd

Hello ,

I tried the Ubuntu Dapper Drake live cd, too and I run in to two
accessibility problems.

1th If I start Ubuntu with the Option 'Blindness from the
Accessebility Menü Gnopernicus commes up however the speech does not
work after the system is up and runing.

2th I diden't managed to read the Help from Gnopernicus itself.
Gnopernicus just diden't read it. The same problem appear in Firefox
and in Evolution. It seam thet Gnopernicus cant read any HTML
dokument. Assuming the help from Gnopernicus is HTML, too

I tried alrady F7 in order to activate the "Carat Browsing" however
with no success at all. Is there anything else that I can try to get
Gnopernicus to read the Help?
Or is there anywhere on the Internet a documentation for Gnome exept
the Tabele of the Layers on the Gnopernicus Website?

Petra