Re: problem starting gnopernicus

Thomas Ward wrote:
However, to run orca setup you must be running 0.2.5 or later. The version on most of the Ubuntu mirrors in packages is 0.2.2. Although, I have heard some one has a 0.2.5 package they specially built for users such as yourself.
Luke has made a package for 0.2.5. See: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-accessibility/2006-June/000519.html

You should start gnopernicus the way Thomas describes, and then you should be able to edit the sources file to install Orca 0.2.5.

We will of course include a recent version of Orca with Ubuntu 6.10 due at the end of October which will also run from the Live CD.

- Henrik