Re: Saving Orca settings.

On Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at 01:48:48AM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
> Hi, all.
> I know that Orca is suppose to have a --setup option wich will setup
> Orca, but from in gnome terminal when I do orca --setup it does
> absolutely nothing. Any ideas what to do about that?
Try it from the console without X or Gnome running, using whatever software
you find best for accessing the console.

Apparently there is also a GUI version, so if you're running Orca already that
might be easiest to use.
Alternatively, you could edit the configuration files in your ${HOME}/.orca
directory.