Re: Speech Dispatcher 0.6 & Festival Freebsoft Utils 0.6 released

I wasn't able to get speech-dispatcher to come up, is it a command-line only tool?

I saw something in the client conf file about emacs but that was it.

I'm looking for an easy way to read web pages.

On 1/26/06, Hynek Hanke <hanke brailcom org> wrote:
Anthony Ettinger píše v St 25. 01. 2006 v 15:05 -0800:
> Any idea if it's going to end up in portage for Gentoo anytime soon?
> I'd do it myself, but I have no idea how.

I don't know how long it will take, but I know both speech-dispatcher
and festival-freebsoft-utils are being packaged for Gentoo. The packages
are maintained by William Hubbs if I'm not mistaken.

With Regards,
Hynek Hanke

--
Anthony Ettinger