Re: Speech Dispatcher 0.6 & Festival Freebsoft Utils 0.6 released
- From: Hynek Hanke <hanke brailcom org>
- To: Anthony Ettinger <aettinger sdsualumni org>
- Cc: williamh gentoo org, gap <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Speech Dispatcher 0.6 & Festival Freebsoft Utils 0.6 released
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:44:46 +0100
Anthony Ettinger píše v St 25. 01. 2006 v 15:05 -0800:
> Any idea if it's going to end up in portage for Gentoo anytime soon?
> I'd do it myself, but I have no idea how.
I don't know how long it will take, but I know both speech-dispatcher
and festival-freebsoft-utils are being packaged for Gentoo. The packages
are maintained by William Hubbs if I'm not mistaken.
] [Thread Prev