Re: Feature Request: double-clics in oOo writter

Hi,

Samuel Thibault :
> > 2) In Gnome-Terminal, do you think it can be possible to replace the
> > "click" action of the routing cursor by inserting escape codes to make
> > the cursor jump to what we want ? It would be useful for example , using
> > Emacs or some kind of Console editor within a X terminal.
>
> Do you know that you can use brltty for accessing gnome-terminal?
> Just run
>
> WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as
>
> in your X session. It will use AtSpi for accessing gnome-terminal and
> BrlAPI for connecting to your usual brltty daemon.

Just to make things clear (in case they were not already):
Yes, there are two instances of brltty running simultaneously.

The first instance's braille driver is a genuine braille driver, using a
real braille display. It's screen driver is, e.g. the linux screen driver
which lets one access the linux console. This instance of brltty is also
running a BrlAPI server.

The second brltty's braill driver is the BrlAPI braill driver. It
does not drive a braille display. Insteead, it connects to another
instance of brltty which is usedTo display. HereThe driver connects to
the previously mentionned BrlAPI server. The screen driver of the second
brltty is AtSPi, which gives one acc!ss to AtSpi terminals.

Cheers,
Sébastien.