Re: Feature Request: double-clics in oOo writter
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org>
- To: Yannick PLASSIARD <yan mistigri org>
- Cc: Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Feature Request: double-clics in oOo writter
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 09:15:35 +0100
Yannick PLASSIARD, le Tue 19 Dec 2006 09:10:06 +0100, a écrit :
> 2) In Gnome-Terminal, do you think it can be possible to replace the
> "click" action of the routing cursor by inserting escape codes to make
> the cursor jump to what we want ? It would be useful for example , using
> Emacs or some kind of Console editor within a X terminal.
Do you know that you can use brltty for accessing gnome-terminal?
WINDOWPATH=7 brltty -b ba -x as
in your X session. It will use AtSpi for accessing gnome-terminal and
BrlAPI for connecting to your usual brltty daemon.
That said, the abovementioned feature would be nice to have in orca as
] [Thread Prev