Re: Orca, OO writer and terminal

Hi,
I do not seem to get any joy from running any open-office applications.
I have checked, again, the GTK_MODULES variable is set correctly after
doing a text-based login.
I might be sitting with an old java access bridge though.  Is java access
bridge still required?
If so, which version and from where should i download it?
TIA, Willem