Re: Orca, OO writer and terminal

If accessibility is enabled, then is should automatically get set when you log in. The Orca setup procedure will enable accessibility if it's not already enabled. You then need to log out and log back in for it to take effect. If you're on Debian, all bets are off, though -- based upon e-mail traffic I see, they always seem to have some sort of something that's not working.

Will