Re: Orca and Firefox 3 CVS build

hi Lorenzo, i agree with you wholeheartedly and not only for the reasons
you give below which are good but for the fact that if you build web
pages yourself and the screen reader reformats the page to suit the
blind, then it's very possible that you think you've done a marvelous
job with your page when it in reality looks more than bad. Therefore it
would be good to have the web page as untouched by the screen reader as
possible as an option while as another option it could be formated,
everything changeable from an easy to use dialog if possible.
/Krister