Orca and Firefox 3 CVS build

Hi all,
	I'm on the last Ubuntu and tried to get Orca 2.17.3 + firefox 3
working toghether, to see what was done in this release.

1) What I did ?
$ sudo apt-get build-dep firefox
(to fetch all -dev packages needed to compile firefox 3).
$ sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
( same thing with orca).

Then I got the orca sources, compiled them, and installed them, all OK.
I also updated my Brltty copy to the last SVN repository.

Then I got the Firefox 3 branch sources from CVS, and compiled it
successfully with the --enable-application=browser flag.
All was done and ready to be tested.

2) What I tested.

Single pages : seems to work, Orca saying links static normal text. But
sometimes, it freezes, and it's not possible to start Orca again until
killing the whole X server and applications.

3) Bugs found  and suggestions :
I'll not list all bugs found in Firefox due to the alfa-stage support
and thinking that it's too early to say something goes wrong.
But ...
a) I do not have braille output anymore, for an obscure reason. Even
enabling Braille, it doesn't work (my display saying "screen not in text
mode"). Any help on this issue ?
b) Suggestion: would it be possible to present on Firefox, one link per
line, even if there are several links on the "focused" line ?

Anyway thank to all of you about this great project.
Regards,
--
Yannick