Re: Dates (Re: GNOME Accessibility Team Meeting @ Boston Summit?)

Works for me.

Willie Walker wrote:
Everyone:
While we can still keep the agenda (please add your ideas to
http://live.gnome.org/Boston2006/AccessibilitySummit) in a rather
dynamic state for the next few weeks, I think we need to nail down the
day that this happens.  Part of the reason for this is so that people
can arrange their travel to accommodate both the Boston Summit and the
Mozilla Accessibility Hackfest proposed by Aaron.

I propose that we do the Accessibility Summit on Sun, Oct 8, and prepare
a short summary and plan of action for the entire Boston Summit to be
given at the wrap up the next day.  Then, we can start the Mozilla
Hackfest on Tue, Oct 10.
Does this seem workable for everyone?

Will