Re: Gedit focus issue (was, Re: Serious accessibility issue in Gnome 2.15.)
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <j-diggs comcast net>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: Ubuntu Accessibility Mailing List <ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com>, Gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gedit focus issue (was, Re: Serious accessibility issue in Gnome 2.15.)
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:53:58 -0400
Hi Will. I'll take a stab at it.
Is that what you're looking for?
> If someone has some time on their hands they might try seeing if there
> are different event orderings between GNOME 2.14 and GNOME 2.15/16 for
> this gedit maximize/unmaximize scenario. The events of interest
> probably include: "focus:" "window:activate" "window:deactivate" and
] [Thread Prev