Re: No speech, and magnifier question

Hi Terrence,

'testspeech' is really 'test-speech', and as Kenny says, you'll probably want to build it and the rest of gnome-speech from source to get the latest. A number of significant bug fixes have gone in recently...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team

Terrence van Ettinger wrote:
Hi, Peter,
	Where would I find testspeech?  I've done searches on the web
and in the Debian packages, and it doesn't seem to show up.  Also, the
only freetts download I found was a .zip file from sourceforge.
Is that the right one, or should I be looking for a .tar.gz or
.tar.bz2 file somewhere?

Thanks,
Terrence