gnopernicus 0.10.4 + Firefox 1.0.7 not talking

Hello,

I have Firefox compiled on my AIX box and am running gnopernicus but I can't seem to get it to talk. Here are my steps

export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge

firefox

GTK Accessibility Module Initialized

Firefox starts fine but no talking at all.  I then
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridgeTEST
and ran and got that atk-bridgeTEST could not be found, which confirmed that my modules were loading correctly from /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules which include
1)libatk-bridge.a and .la
2)libgail.a and la
(including some other accessiblity modules I assume)

Am I missing anything. I was looking through the gnopenricus logs and did not see that this was a new feature from 0.10.4 to the current. I did notice a post in August where a user was trying to use 0.10.4 and was having the same problem. Bill asked for hte output and I did not see the repsonse at this point.

Thanks,

Jason Grieves