Re: Deskzilla - how is accessibility?

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 11:50:52AM -0700, Peter Korn wrote:
> I just heard about Deskzilla today, a desktop client for bugzilla databases
> (like our bugzilla.gnome.org).  We've had a lot of accessibility problems
> with the GNOME bugzilla web interface.  I wonder if Deskzilla might be a
> more accessible alternative...

I know nothing about accessibility & webpages. What changes need to be
made to make GNOME bugzilla more accessible? If there are many, please
list them for http://bugzilla-test.gnome.org/, not for
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/. Is this due to the non-accessible Mozilla?

I wonder how Deskzilla will work with our customizations.

--
Regards,
Olav