Deskzilla - how is accessibility?

Greetings,

I just heard about Deskzilla today, a desktop client for bugzilla databases (like our bugzilla.gnome.org). We've had a lot of accessibility problems with the GNOME bugzilla web interface. I wonder if Deskzilla might be a more accessible alternative...

Has anyone tried it out yet with Gnopernicus and/or GOK? See the announcement at: http://deskzilla.com/news/2005-10-05.html Note that while Deskzilla is a commercial product, they claim to "offer Deskzilla to participants of established open source projects at no charge" (http://deskzilla.com/purchase.html). You can download an eval from the http://deskzilla.com/download.html page.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team