Re: Anione out there using Mandriva (formerly mandrake)?

Hi,
I use Mandriva Linux for my business I am building, but unfortunately I
do not have any idea of an accessible install as yet.
At least, not one that is easy. I can often do it by using a kickstart
install that has been made for my computer. that is one of the
advantages to Mandriva. Once you have a working kickstart you can
usually use it over to install upgrades, reinstalls, etc.
However, once up and running with some sighted help I can keep it
running quite well with the Gnome desktop and apps. Especially the Sun
Mozilla, Openoffice, etc.