Re: cut and paste in gnome-terminal

Hi.  I should clarify what I mean by "cut and paste".  I'm interested in
pasting data from one app in a gnome-terminal to another gnome app.

An example would be copying text from mutt to a gnome app.  Unless
things have changed recently with balsa, Gnome email clients don't have
a way to read the entire message without reading line by line.  That
approach is just to slow to be useful.  I can have the text of a message
read to me when I use mutt in a gnome terminal.  Problem is I can't copy
data easily from mutt to another app.

          Kenny