Re: Gnopernicus and ISO-Latin2 characters

    rd> Hi,

    rd> Bill, for me one thing is still unclear. Is possible to have
    rd> more than one graphical representation for a character (same
    rd> code as number) depending on the character set? In this case,
    rd> how this is specified? In windows I know that a code page is
    rd> used for this.

I think that is very easy. You need not filtering all codes between 128
and 255 only. The representation is job for translation tables for each
language and its code page.

Best regards

--

Jan Buchal