Re: Gnopernicus and BRLTTY

Hello Dave,

Thanks for ttybrl.c. It did the trick. No more error messages of that kind. The cursor routing buttons don't work, but there may be other reasons for that. The system hangs when I try to run a program. However, that could be because I've upgraded some libraries as told by Gnopernicus when I configured it. There may be more parts which should be upgraded. I'm running Gnome 2.6.

I'll keep trying.

Again, thanks for your help. It's taken me a step further.

Bertil