Re: Gnopernicus and BRLTTY

Thanks, Dave. It's very much appreciated.

Bertil

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Dave Mielke wrote:

[quoted lines by Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson on 2005/08/24 at 12:05 +1000]

When I run startx the Gnopernicus menu comes up with startup mode,
preferences etc. However, I'm not able to do a lot. When I go back to the
terminal where I started, I get a couple of interesting messages. The last
one I get, which is repeated a couple of times, is

BRLTTY command code not bound to Gnopernicus key code: 0X0000

I believe I know what's causing your problems but can't fix them until tomorrow
so please bear with me. It'll take a couple of further updates to ttybrl.c.
I'll let you know when they're done.