gnome-speech and suse,

Hi,
I have just installed the frree downloadable vertion of suse 9.3. I choosed the standard installation type (including acceissibility support) in the installation. After the setup process, i configured the assistive technologie to enable the screen reader. But, when gnopernicus is lunched, i don't heart the voice. I went to gnopernicus preferences and found that the default synth enjine is freetts. It is normal ? i know that freetts is not livred with suse. My questions are :
1. How to make gnopernicus talks with freetts ? or how to configure it with festival ? Should i compile gnome-speech ? Ps : i have festival 1.4 installed in my system.
thank you so much.
 Nidhal.