problem with speech output of gnopernicus

Hi,
	I am not able to get speech output using gnopernicus. I have festival
and gnome-speech installed on the system. Festival is running properly.

I get the following messages when I launch gnopernicus.

GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *
**********************

Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

(srcore:22993): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter

(srcore:22993): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter

(srcore:22993): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter

(srcore:22993): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter
(srcore:22993): gnopernicus-WARNING **: Unable to find parameter
gnopernicus-Message: speech initialization succeded

But I don't get any speech output even though it says speech
initialization has been successful.

When I run bonobo-activation-run-query with gnopernicus is running, is
shows

$ number of results: 0

But the process list confirms that festival server has been started.
$ ps x | grep festival
26492 ?        R      0:03 /usr/bin/festival-synthesis-driver
--oaf-activate-iid=OAFIID:GNOME_Speech_SynthesisDriver_Festival:proto0.3
--oaf-ior-fd=47
26494 ?        S      0:00 festival --server

Looks like there is something to be done like registering the festival
driver. Anyone got an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks!
Chaitanya