Re: using a braille display with Gnopernicus

Hi.

Mr. Mielke was right.  I didn't realize that the buttons will only work
in certain contexts and then only if you choose the correct option in
the :Position Sensors dialog.  When I selected option 5 "Move caret",
the sensors started working in programs like gedit.  I would have liked
if I could have used some of the other options in that dialog, but at
least I got them working.

I did read the help system, and nothing was said about any of these
choices or when they might work.

          Kenny