Re: IRC

George Kraft wrote:

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 00:12 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
George asked:

Is there a gnome accessibility IRC channel?

Yes, there's irc.freestandards.org, channel #a11y. Also, anyone can create a channel on irc.gnome.org/irc.gimp.net, so you can create #a11y if you want to chat with folks on the gnome irc network.

The a11y channel on irc.freestandards.org is for standards discussions.
I was looking for an a11y channel with respect to Gnome, GAP, and
jhbuilds.

For general GNOME discussions, try #gnome, for discussion with gnome hackers try #gnome-hackers (but the second channel isn't usually used for 'help me build gnome' questions).

I've opened #a11y just now, will be on for a few hours (irc.gnome.org/irc.gimp.net).

- Bill

- Bill