using a braille display with Gnopernicus

Hi.
I'm using a Braille Lite 40 with the brlapi interface as a braille
display for Gnopernicus.

I have some questions.

I notice the only thing that seems do do anything on the braille display
are the advance bars.  At this point, all I can do is parent, child,
next, and previous.  Is there any way to get more function from this
display?
I see possible functions in the braille key mapping of the braille
preferences dialog but I don't understand the meaning of keys like DK00
DK01 etc.  What are these supposed to represent?

I notice the display seems to follow the speech output.  Since this is a
40 cell display, not all the message are shown.  How do I read the rest
of a message?

I notice the routing buttons above the braille cells don't work.  Is
there any way to use these buttons?

I've looked at the help and don't find anything that answers my
questions.  Is there a doc some place that does?

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny