Re: Gnopernicus build problem.

Today at 19:27, Dave Mielke wrote:

> That worked. Now, when configuring gnopernicus, I get:
>
>    ./configure: line 3215: GNOME_COMMON_INIT: command not found
>    ./configure: line 3216: syntax error near unexpected token `maximum'
>    ./configure: line 3216: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(maximum)'
>
> Might I be missing another important package?

Your gnome-common m4 macros are probably not seen by whatever aclocal
package is being run.  Try adjusting your ACLOCAL_FLAGS, or at least
copy appropriate .m4 macros into $prefix/share/aclocal/ (or whatever
your "aclocal --print-ac-dir" prints out; note that you may need to
use a versioned binary name, such as aclocal-1.4, aclocal-1.8 or
something).

Cheers,
Danilo