Gnopernicus build problem.

I've just built garnome-2.8.1, and am now wanting to augment it with the latest
gnopernicus. I've extracted the latest gnopernicus from cvs, and then tried to
do the following:

   garnome="/opt/garnome-2.8.1"
   cd gnopernicus
   export PATH="${garnome}/bin:${PATH}"
   ./autogen.sh --prefix="${garnome}"

This has worked on a much older release of gnopernicus, but now I get:

   ./autogen.sh: line 9: gnome-autogen.sh: No such file or directory

How should I really be doing this, or what might be wrong with my environment?

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/