Re: Proposed patch for speech problems

Hi,

I finally managed to install Cinnabar 16 and the results are:

1) default version of gnopernicus with both (FreeTTS and Festival)
   files in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers:
   - bug 150048:  reproductible
   - bug 150261:  reproductible
(I followed the scenarios described in bugs reports and I obtained the
 same results.)

2) default version of gnopernicus , without Festival in
   /usr/lib/bonobo/servers:
   - bug 150048:  not reproductible
   - bug 150261:  reproductible

3) gnopernicus 0.9.7 + Remus' final patch with both (FreeTTS and
Festival) files in /usr/lib/bonobo/servers:
   - bug 150048:  not reproductible (The messages in terminal are the
     same like in the situation when it is reproductible: "Unable to
     register the callback ..." . So, as Remus said in one of his
     e-mails, I believe the second messages I reported after aplying
     the patch on Cinnabr 15 have nothing to o with this patch.)
   - bug 150261:  not reproductible

   (The final patch is the one attached by Remus in e-mail
    "Re:Collection of Cinnabar 17 patches or Gnopernicus")

4) gnopernicus 0.9.7 + Remus' final patch without Festival in
   /usr/lib/bonobo/servers:
   - bug 150048: not reproductible
   - bug 150261: not reproductible (NOTE: the original problem, srcore
crash when enable/disable speech, has nothing to do with this server,
but the second crash, described by Padraig in comment #5 does.)

Regards,
Dana