Re: state of Gnome usability was Re: Mozilla accesssibility site restructured

�I have to agree with Cheryl and Kenny also. At this
pointGnome-Gnopernicus is of interest only to testers and developers - and
i'm a developer. I'll soon set it up for testing, but I'll stick to
console mode for all serious work in Linux.

John

--
John J. Boyer; Executive Director, Chief Software Developer
Computers to Help People, Inc.