Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Cheryl,

Those messdages about leaked references and "need to shut down linc
connection" are nonsensical. They are supposed to be reminders to the
maintainers, but they shouldn't be plaguing testers. They mean nothing
except that someone needs to do more work and be a little more considerate
of the users.

I am very annoyed at the lack of response on this list to questions about
braille output. Surely, somebody must know something. I finally got
Gnopernicus to work with brltty and my Braille Lite display, but the only
keys on the Braille Lite that produce a response are the advance bars.
Gnopernicus used to respond to almost everything.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org