Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Mario,

Can't you give a better answer than that? After all, you wrote the brltty
modules for Gnopernicus. In particular, why doesn't the latest Gnopernicus
from CVS fail to respond to keystrokes on my Braille Lite 40 keyboard? The
earlier versions of Gnopernicus responded properly.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org