gnopernicus 0.7

While I am of course pleased about the announcement of gnome-2.4 and its
inclusion of gnopernicus and gok and increased accessibility, I am
concerned that it is the 0.7 version of gnopernicus being incorporated. If
I remember correctly, this was the same version of gnopernicus included in
garnome, which does not work with brltty. This would mean that a lot of
braille users will still be unable to participate without making
modifications. Am I correct or mistaken in this understanding of
gnopernicus-0.7. If I am correct, are there plans to remedy the problem
soon in an official release--I do realize that the cvs of gnopernicus does
indeed work with brltty.
Thanks.

--
Cheryl