gok string freeze breakage
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: billh cvs gnome org, GNOME I18N List <gnome-i18n gnome org>, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: gok string freeze breakage
- Date: 01 Oct 2003 09:10:21 +0200
There has been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the
string frozen gok HEAD branch.
This seems to be the commit in gok/gok-keyboard.c
that caused the ten (10) unannounced string additions:
1.100 <billh> 2003-09-30 09:29
Workarounds for bug 123405, and refactor for bug 107200.
This is the change:
Communication with translators regarding string changes at supposedly
frozen times is very important. This is also true even for bug fixes. If
you feel the need to break a freeze, follow the procedure outlined on
get approval first, and please respect the freezes otherwise.
Unless this string addition is absolutely essential to have in the
string frozen HEAD branch, I suggest the string addition be reverted. If
you want to add it to cvs anyway, consider branching for gnome-2-4 and
revert it on that branch, and please inform us about the new branch in
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next