Re: Problem to activate braille support in Gnopernicus

Hi all,

First thx to all for your help.
Unfortunatly I can't solve the problem. I follow the documentation in
BRLTTY, configured the CONTROLVT environment variable as mentionned even
if it seems now it is not necessary when using BRLTTY but nothing better
for me ... I have compiled Gnopernicus from the tarball I downloaded
from ftp.gnome.org (release is 0.7.1) Perhaps it's this release which is
buggy to run properly with brltty+brlapi ? Do you think compiling
Gnopernicus from cvs could help ? another thing : I use the BRLTTY
package provided in Debian unstable release so perhaps the problem comes
from this ? Has someone succeeded to use Gnopernicus with BRLTTY package
from Debian ? Another thing : I have an handytech braille display.
If you have other ideas ? Thx,

--
Nath