Re: Where's The Gnopernicus Documentation?

Hi Irene,

I am very, very glad to hear this. Thanks a lot for your involvment in making
gnopernicus more "accessible" to end-users.
If you have any suggestions regarding the gnopernicus page
(www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html) please let me know and, as time will allow it,
I will try to make it better.
When you will have a draft I will be very happy to publish it on our site too
(of course if you would agree/like).

Very good news!

Thanks && Best regards,
Adi Dascal