Re: Where's The Gnopernicus Documentation?

Hi John,

I am just starting to work on the Gnopernicus end-user documentation. I
will be adding a chapter on Gnopernicus to the GNOME Accessibility Guide
and the information from the chapter will also be available as online
help when you click on Help in the application and from the GNOME Help
browser (Yelp). I will let you know when there is a reasonable draft
available.

Regards,
-Irene