Where's The Gnopernicus Documentation?

Where do I find plain text or html versions of the Gnopernicus
documentation? Maybe this is a dumb question. Everyone else seems to know
which keys to use for screen review, etc. I've downloaded and installed
Gnopernicus from CVS, but the only things I can find in the docs directory
are in XML. Now that I can use Gnopernicus with my Braille Lite, I need to
know what the various abbreviations at the beginning of lines mean. PBT is
obviously a pushbutton, MNU must be menu. But what is MIT. Etc.

On the bright side, there is of course no difficulty distinguishing
capital letters on a braille display.

Thanks,
John

--