Re: a patch for at-poke

Hi Bolian,

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 11:45, Bolian Yin wrote:
> This version remove all the global vars.  It looks better now.  Please
> review again.

	That's great; I've written a ChangeLog for you and committed it; if you
are going to be doing ongoing work on Gnome it prolly makes sense for
you to have a CVS account; if so, send me a crypted password.

	A few minor remaining stylistic gripes ;-) I prefer

	method (arg)
not	crammed(arg)

	blink_widget = NULL; just after the destroy is interesting ;-) are you
a closet Java programmer ? :-)

	I committed this time; best to talk to Padraig in the future, he does
the most work here.

	Thanks again,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot