Re: Progress With Braille output!

These and other GNOME docs are available from this URI, in HTML format
(both single and multi-page):

http://www.gnome.org/learn/

Jason, I don't know how you ended up with the PDF version :-)

I don't know, sadly, how well the gnome.org page fares with "links" or
JAWS, etc.  If you hit a wall please let me know, or complain to
webmaster gnome org   The website is going to be substantially revised
soon so any issues can probably be dealt with then.

- Bill