Progress With Braille output!

Hello,

I am now getting some screenreader output from Gnopernicus on my Alva320
Braille Terminal. When I press arrow keys on the keyboard the display
shows various items on the Gnopernicus menu. Enter seems to move to these
items, but i can't read much because the keys on the front panel of the
Alva320 don't work. I tried the numbeic keypad keys also buut with no
results. Anyway, this is a bitg step forward.

To get this far I made the following changes in my .xinitrc file.

1. set the accessibility key using gconftool-2.

2. Set GTK_MODULES=gail;atk-bridge and then exported thiis variable.

Now, what neds to be done to support the Alva320 more adequately?

Thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.